- Service jobs - retail, IT, tech jobs
- Health care - nurses, medical scientists, physician assistants, skin-care specialist and dental hygienists
- Information Technology - to upgrade and customize equipment, provide technical support and to teach people how to use the upgrades.
- Financial Services - as business builds, lending activity will increase
- Scientific and technical jobs -research and development positions for companies to bump up production
- Sales and customer service positions
- Business development and marketing
Temporary positions - as businesses begin to expand, temporary positions will fill the need of additional employees without taking on the overhead of actually hiring them onto a companies' payroll.
Avoid public sector positions and non-profit organizations that depend upon government contracts. There will be cuts that will impact positions in both of those areas.