- Do you do the job to the best of your ability; take pride in the job you do; make a positive impact?
- Do you start your workday neat and clean; report for work on time and stay for your entire shift or workday?
- Do you honestly earn your pay; keep your mind on the job at hand; respect your work?
- Do you treat your customers and coworkers with respect and dignity?
- Do you employ good manners in my interactions with others?
- Do you take care of your tools and supplies, whatever their cost?
If you are the supervisor do you:
- Set an example of proper performance for your staff?
- Acknowledge and reward excellence among your staff?
- Give meaningful feedback when you see a problem developing?
- Enforce company guidelines evenly across your staff?
- Provide a "measuring stick" of what you expect from your staff?
- Supply appropriate tools to enable your staff to perform their work?
Some aspects need a bit more explanation.